Icon of Christ the Bridegroom
I behold Thy bridal chamber richly adorned, O my Savior. But I have no wedding garment to worthily enter. Make radiant the garment of my soul, O Giver of Light, and save me!
Behold, the Bridegroom cometh in the middle of the night, and blessed is that servant whom He shall find watching; and again unworthy is he whom He shall find heedless. Beware, therefore, O my soul, lest thou be overcome with sleep, lest thou be given up to death, and be shut out from the Kingdom. But rouse thyself and cry: Holy, Holy, Holy art Thou, O God, through the Mother of God, have mercy on us.
- theorthodoxway likes this
- godsgodnogod reblogged this from yarabirham
- godsgodnogod likes this
- simplyorthodox likes this
- bahhoui reblogged this from yarabirham
- quotablycatholic reblogged this from yarabirham
- gospelofthekingdom likes this
- josephrbray reblogged this from phil0kalia
- shadowsofahappylife reblogged this from childoftheadventures
- childoftheadventures reblogged this from islammeetsorthodoxy
- immerlein likes this
- yarabirham reblogged this from islammeetsorthodoxy
- islammeetsorthodoxy posted this